Hotel Operations Policies
Although your holiday experience may look a little different, we have gone the extra mile to ensure it feels the same. Behind these enhancements to our services are the people you have come to know and love, with their attention to detail and personalised, genuine care. We assure our guests of the service and environment, which brings them back time and time again, with a few adjustments to our operations.
Public Areas and Rooms
• Public Areas will be undergoing thorough disinfections, with extra attention to high contact areas, including front-desks and public restrooms.
• Contactless menus & directories will be available in all rooms via QR codes and mobile devices, replacing the printed in-room documents (except those that are single-use and will be disposed of with each room change)
• Adapted check in and check out times to ensure adequate space for social distancing. Guests check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
• Digital menus will be offered for In-Room Dining for a contactless order and delivery.
• Digital, or single-use menus are available at all restaurants
• Dining times will be spaced out and reservations will be required
• The Dine Out Service may be modified, operate in a limited capacity, or even terminated at the Resort’s absolute discretion.
Fitness & Gyms
• Maximum guests at any one time depend on the gym’s available floor space
• Pre-booking is required
• Social distancing is applied
• Fitness equipment has been appropriately spaced and will undergo thorough sanitisation after each use
• Alternative workout options are available for outdoor wellness, with fitness programmes such as yoga
• Bar counters and service stations will not serve guests, there will be table service only
• Spa will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space
• Guests must wear face masks during treatments
• Spa use is by appointment only
• Guests must take a shower before & after use of indoor swimming pool
Beaches & Pools
• Beaches and pools will be regularly disinfected
• Indoor pools will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts
• Babysitting services will be available, taking all precautionary measures, using all protective equipment & regular sanitization
• Crèches, Kids Clubs, Teens Clubs and Playgrounds will operate, following health protocols and applying all health measures
• All childcare will operate by appointment only to ensure adequate space
Sports & Activities
• Tennis, Water Sports, Biking, Beach Volleyball, Basketball and five-a-side Football will operate with health protocols applied
• Playgrounds will be open, with enhanced cleaning protocols
We are taking responsible actions to protect our people and guests during their stay with us.
• There is rapid antigen or PCR testing available for guests upon request, on site, either upon entry to the resort or upon departure.
• Guests are encouraged to limit face-to-face interactions by using the Ikos App, WhatsApp, QR codes or any of the other digital means provided for a contactless stay
• Guests are required to report any symptoms of illness to the Front Office or directly to the onsite Doctor
Dining & bars
• Reservations are required for dinner
• To allow for adequate spacing, guests must arrive for their reservation promptly
• Tables which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
• Guests are required to use hand sanitisers upon entry & exit from all restaurants
• We recommend guests vacate the room during housekeeping and/or any maintenance issue resolution
Pools & Beaches
• Sunbeds which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
• Guests are required to follow the instructions for showering during use of the pools
• Guests are required to use only the sanitized beach towels provided by staff
• Guests are required to follow elevator guidelines and not exceed the number of persons allowed
• Guests are required to use hand sanitizers upon entry and exit from public toilets
• Areas or spaces which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
• Guests are requested not to dispose of PPE in recycling bins but into regular waste bins
• Guests are required to follow the visible safety signage for direction & space distancing
• Guests are required to inform staff members of any lost and/or found items and must not collect the items themselves
Frequently Asked Questions
As we welcome you back to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a protected environment that aligns with protocols for your safety and comfort. Please find the answers to your frequently asked questions below.
Where can I stay if I test positive for Covid during my holiday?
In the unlikely event a guest is found positive for Covid-19, the relevant official protocols are activated. As an Ikos guest, you would be offered the option to continue holidaying with us in a dedicated, private room. Once the original holiday dates expire, we would provide a quote to extend your stay until a negative test result is achieved.
TRAVEL & CHECK IN
Are there any requirements for health documents (medical examinations / certificates) to be submitted at the hotel check-in?
As part of our safety protocol, there is rapid antigen or PCR testing available for guests upon request, on site, either upon entry to the resort, or prior to their departure. Should a guest exhibit symptoms during their stay, as defined by our onsite doctors, they will be required to undergo a rapid antigen test on site. Please note that all information provided regarding testing upon entry is subject to change.
Will the service be the same as in previous years?
Behind these adjustments to our services are the same people you have come to know and love, their attention to detail and personalised, genuine care remains a staple of the world-class holiday experience, and we assure our guests the service and environment, which brings them back time and time again.
If there are to be limited services and facilities at the resort, will there be discounts and reduced prices?
There will be no extra discounts or reductions at the resort, any restrictions in place are for safety purposes. Please see details on our adjusted services and our Infinite Care Protocol™ here: https://ikosresorts.com/the-ikos-world-of-safety-freedom
Will the Ikos DINE OUT Experience take place?
The Dine Out Service may be modified, operate in a limited capacity, or even terminated at the Resort’s absolute discretion.
Will the, kids club and crèches be open?
Kids Clubs and Crèches will operate at reduced capacity.
Are there any restrictions in the operation of restaurants, or changes to the booking procedure?
Extended carte dining options will be available across all restaurants, at all times. Restaurants will operate at reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout. Reservations are required with additional booking options offered through the Ikos Resorts app.
What is the specialization of the on-duty doctor at the resort?
Our hotels have a doctor present 24/7. Specifically for this season, for any Covid cases, we have ensured cooperation with Euroclinic Healthcare, the established country leader and largest private company in the field of diagnostic centers, with an extensive presence across Greece.
We look forward to welcoming you at Ikos Resorts soon. If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com or +30 23741 10750 for more information.
Disclaimer: At Ikos Resorts, we are continuously monitoring the development of the COVID-19 outbreak and have set the well-being, health and safety of our staff and guests as our top priority. We fully comply with the guidelines of competent health authorities and have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, however, we cannot guarantee that our guests will not be exposed to the virus. Guests are requested to take self-protective measures and adhere to the COVID-19 relevant house-rules to minimize any exposure to the virus. By visiting Ikos Resorts, or attending any of its activities, guests acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the risk of exposure or infection with COVID-19. Ikos Resorts does not accept any liability and guests agree to withhold Ikos from any claims of any kind arising out of, or relating thereto.
Hotel Operations Policies & Adjustment: Crafted in compliance with the World Health Organisation, government health authorities and leading global experts, the Infinite Care protocol goes beyond world-class measures, offering a combination of enhanced protocols, sanitisation procedures and safety policies across resorts operations and spaces. Within this unique sanctuary, and for the protection of our guests and staff, some experiences, services and offerings may be modified, operate at limited capacity, or be terminated at the Resort’s absolute discretion. No claims or requests for discounts can be accepted due to adjustments to services or offerings, which are in place for the welfare and safety of all guests and staff. See our adjusted services.
Testing: As part of our safety protocol, there is rapid antigen testing available for guests upon request, on site, either upon entry to the resort, or prior to their departure. Should a guest exhibit symptoms during their stay, as defined by our onsite doctors, they will be required to undergo a rapid antigen test on site. Please note that all information provided regarding testing upon entry is subject to change.