Travel with Care – An update from Ikos Resorts
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring the National Public Health Organisation (NPHO) and World Health Organization’s reports regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the latest and most efficient guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Ikos Resorts are taking all necessary precautionary measures to ensure that our guests will have a safe and pleasant stay as our top priority.
Our staff are being trained on the latest guidelines provided by the local health authorities while all the staff is undergoing dedicated seminars, in cooperation with global leader in hygiene technologies, Ecolab.
Additional measures include:
- Special staff briefing updates daily
- Reinforcement of the rules and practices of good personal hygiene
- Provisioning of medical masks and gloves for staff and guests
- Hand sanitisers that will be in place at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, VIP transfers, as of the opening of the hotels.
- Special attention has also been placed to sanitise public contact points such as elevator buttons, reception counters and all hotel facilities, prior to opening and onwards.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we remain vigilant and work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all people.
Thank you for choosing Ikos Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you soon.