TRAVEL WITH FLEXIBILITY AND CARE
Rearrange your travel dates with No Rebooking Fee or use your deposit against future bookings; we will even add 20% to its value.
At Ikos Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and personnel is a top priority. Considering the current situation that we all face due to the Coronavirus; we are in constant communication with the official authorities to ensure we are aligned with the latest official guidelines. Additionally, from the onset, we have introduced flexible and precautionary measures in order to ensure that you feel safe and confident when booking a stay with us.
I want to rebook my stay, what is the policy and how is it done?
Our No Rebooking Fee policy means all bookings for stays until the 30th of April can be easily rearranged via our website; www.ikosresorts.com. Simply click BOOK NOW and choose your new travel dates with no extra booking fee.
Alternatively, we can keep your deposit in our system for use against future bookings in summer 2020 or summer 2021, where we will increase its value by 20%.
If your stay has been booked by a travel agent, you can rebook online as above, or contact your travel agent directly.
I have booked my ticket through an offline travel agency/online travel website, does the same No Rebooking Fee apply?
Yes, the same No Rebooking Fee policy applies, no matter where you booked your stay.
Does this No Rebooking Fee policy apply to specific hotels and room types?
The No Rebooking Fee policy applies to all bookings, for all room types, across all Ikos Resorts hotels.
What is the Cancellation Policy for stays in May and June?
To ensure peace of mind, we have extended the cancellation policy for stays booked in May and June. For those cancelling direct bookings up to 7 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fees will be waived.
What actions are taken for the prevention and control of the spread of COVID-19 in our hotels:
Ikos Resorts has taken all necessary precautionary measures and is closely monitoring reports from the National Public Health Organisation (NPHO) and World Health Organisation, while following the latest, most efficient guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
In the case of a suspected case:
- We will ensure that the guest is examined by the Hotel Doctor immediately.
- If symptoms are consistent with those of COVID-19, the guest will be cared for and monitored in their room, with medication to be administered by the hotel doctor.
- The residency and travel history (3 months) of the guest will be recorded.
- All staff members will be fully briefed on the potential case.
- Stronger cleaning solutions will be implemented.
- Linens will be kept separate from regular inventory.
- Room service will be offered, and only disposable glassware and cutlery will be used.
- Ikos Resorts will support the guest and their companions with changes to their travel plans. The Hotel Doctor will conduct a check-up upon any request to travel.
In the case of a confirmed case:
- The guest in question will be treated at the designated hospital where the Coronavirus Disease Centre is located.
- The guest’s accommodation will be secured, followed by a thorough disinfection process.
- All linens will be handled separately to other resort laundry, all food and drink items will be disposed of, all upholstery, surfaces, and guest areas will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Ikos Resorts will support the patient and their family with alternative travel arrangements and throughout the hospital care process.
- Ikos Resorts will notify all current guests and support any who may feel unwell or are concerned.
- Any staff or guests who were in contact with the patient will be assessed and tested, and any staff members at risk will remain at home until results have been confirmed.